News & EventsInstitute of Corporate Directors CEO at the CTB GMM
Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD) CEO Ricardo Nicanor Jacinto receives a token of appreciation from Chamber of Thrift Banks (CTB) ...
The Chamber of Thrift Banks (CTB), the umbrella organization for Philippine thrift banks, presents a token of appreciation to Bangko ...
On behalf of PLDT/Smart Communications Chairman, President and CEO Manuel Pangilinan, Voyager Innovations President and CEO Orlando Vea receives a ...
Related Laws / IRR
- RA 7906 - Thrift Banks Act
- RA 8791-General Banking Act of 2000
- Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations for RA 9160 as amended by RA 9194
- RA 9160 - Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001
- RA 10023 - An Act Authorizing the Issuance of Free Patents to Residential Lands
- RA 10000 - The Agri-Agra Reform Credit Act of 2009
- BSP Circular 736 - IRR on Agri-Agra Credit Reform Act of 2009
- RA 9856 - The Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Act of 2009
- Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of the Credit Information System Act
- RA 9510 - Credit Information System Act
- Accreditation of Thrift Banks in the British Embassy�s Bank Certification Verification System (BCVS), a mechanism by which the Embassy can verify or validate via electronic mode the authenticity of the Bank Certification issued by the banks to their depositors for visa application purposes.
- Accreditation of CTB member-banks in BAP-CB�s Online Loandex Information Exchange System
This section contains all announcements, memorandums and circulars from the Chamber of Thrift Banks.
This section contains all announcements, memorandums and circulars from the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Please login to view files.
In this section, CTB members are granted access to speeches, write-ups and presentation materials from previous gath. Please login to view files.